Agent ProfileJordan Phillips “The Guy in the Bowtie”
phone: 812.332.9378, ext. 112
Jordan joined Bill C. Brown Associates in the Summer of 2021 after a successful career in automotive sales. He now wants to even further serve his friends and future individual and business clients to help them identify specific goals and objectives for themselves, their families and their businesses. Jordan represents individual and group life, health and disability insurance (including dental and vision) and long-term care benefits.
- South Montgomery High School, 2012
- Ivy Tech Community College, 2015
- Licensed in Life and Health Insurance
Community Involvement – Past & Present
- Adjunct Instructor in Culinary Arts at Ivy Tech Bloomington
- Active member of the confrerie de la Chaine des Rotisseurs
- 10 year 4-H member 2002-2012
- Volunteer at youth wrestling camp 2008-2013
- My girlfriend, Emily, and I love taking our two fur babies on all outdoor adventures! We have a 3 year old Golden Retriever named Mogli and a 10 month old Doberman named Louie.
- I have a strong background in Culinary Arts, and I love to cook! If I am not cooking at home for friends and family, then I am most likely planning an event for my Private Chef Business.
- I am also a huge fan of physical fitness! I love my local gym, IFC, and go whenever I can.