What Matters Most to You is What Matters Most to UsWhy Bill C. Brown Associates
Bill C. Brown Associates provides a comprehensive portfolio of benefit products that will meet all of your benefit needs. We work closely with you to determine a suitable combination of benefit products for your organization, creating a cost-effective benefit plan that will help you attract and retain employees.
The Bill C. Brown Associates Employee Benefits Department provides benefit plan consulting and brokerage services to employers in a broad range of industries.
Our focus on customer satisfaction demands that we find and retain the most qualified professionals in the business. Bill C. Brown Associates consultants have extensive experience in employee benefits and we bring a thorough knowledge of best industry practices and real-world practicalities to create comprehensive, flexible and cost-effective benefit designs. Bill C. Brown Associates provides you with the tools you need to help ensure your plans meet federal and state compliance requirements.
- Established in 1958
- Over 20 Agents and Staff
- One of the largest broker/consultants of employee benefits in the Midwest
Bill C. Brown Associates professionals take pride in providing high levels of customer service on your benefit plan operation and administrative issues. We serve as your advocate to help resolve problems throughout the Plan year.
Employee Benefits Business:
- Over 175 employer groups served (as of November 2020)
- 96% Large group persistency (as of November 2020)
- Significant block of business with competitive carriers
- Focus on supporting industries include healthcare, manufacturing, not-for-profit/social services, professional services, information technology, senior care and wholesale distribution
Our Services & Vendor Relationships
Bill C. Brown Associates considers our relationships with benefit plan providers and related vendors an integral part of our ability to provide superior results. We have a reputation as being fair, honest, and extremely detail-oriented. We negotiate competitive rates and benefits based upon pertinent, legitimate factors.
- Employee benefit plans analysis
- Plan comparisons vs. regional and local benchmarking data
- Managed care network evaluation
- Plan performance and data monitoring
- Comprehensive renewal analysis and evaluation
- Wellness and predictive modeling programs
Employee Benefit Plans and Programs:
- Self-funded and fully insured health plan arrangements
- Consumer driven healthcare – HSAs and HRAs
- Voluntary benefits coordination
- Dental, disability, life, flexible spending accounts
Unrivaled Employee Communications
The best-designed benefit plan will not produce employee satisfaction if it is not communicated and implemented properly. Bill C. Brown Associate’s benefit communication materials are customized for each client, and provide employees with benefit information in a manner that is informative and easy to understand. Our communication materials allow employers to clearly and effectively communicate benefit information to employees.