Agent ProfileJoshua M.D. James*
phone: 812.332.9378, ext. 128
Joshua James has been with Bill C. Brown since 2011. Joshua works closely with individuals and employers to deliver insurance, retirement strategies and employee benefits.
- Scottsburg High School, 2006
- Indiana University, B.A. History/Criminal Justice, 2010
- Bill C. Brown Associates, Rising Star Award 2013, Professional Growth Award 2014, 2019
- Member, National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA), President Elect 2015
- Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors 2013-2016
- HYPE (Helping Young Professionals Excel), Chairman 2013-2016
- Indiana University Alumni Association (IUAA) Monroe County Chapter, Board of Directors 2014 to 2019
- Foundation for Monroe County Community Schools, Board of Directors 2015 to Present
- Member of Sherwood Oaks Christian Church
- 100 Men Who Cook participant, 5x Chef
- Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce 10 Under 40 Award Recipient 2017
- I’ve been married to my amazing wife, Kaitlyn, since 2014, and we were blessed with our first son, Landry, in early 2016, and our second son, Reid in September 2018. We also have a four-legged daughter, Beckett, who has been part of the family since 2011.
- I’m active in local USTA tennis and love playing whenever possible, and am always looking for a good pick-up basketball game! However, these days you can also find me at our local Orange Theory Fitness Studio almost daily!
- I love sports in general, but get particularly excited when it involves any of our Hoosier Programs, Colts or Pacers! I have always believed the highs and lows of sports and how we handle that success or adversity translates closely to business and everyday life.