Employee BenefitsGroup Health and Core Benefits
Health coverage is one of the most complex and intimidating aspects of business administration that employers are facing today, and there can be difficult risks to assess and challenging choices to make. Call on our experienced agents to help you find health coverage that meets the needs of your workforce and your bottom line.
- Health - Fully Insured, Partially Self Funded, Traditional, Consumer Driven Health Care
Available Non-Medical Insurance:
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Long-Term Care Funding Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical, Dependent Care, Transportation, Section 213(d)
- Wellness Education
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Benefit Administration Resources
If you are self-employed, you may be considering group health or individual and family insurance. Navigating the health insurance industry and finding reliable information can be difficult. Contact us today to discuss all your options with a Bill C. Brown Associates professional who can guide you through the decision-making process and help you coordinate coverage.